If you are the victim of an auto accident, you may be entitled to financial compensation for your injuries, pain and/or property damage. Engaging one of our attorneys can be helpful when you are dealing with insurance companies and looking to receive the settlement amount you deserve.
The attorneys at Robichaux Law Firm, LLC can help you to investigate the accident, identify the party responsible for your injury, and seek appropriate financial compensation. Some auto accident cases can be settled with insurance companies out of court, and we can also assist with that process.
Vehicle Accident Case Types
- Car Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Semi-Truck Accidents
- Tractor-Trailer Accidents
- No Cost Without Recovery
Frequently Asked Questions
- What Are The Most Common Causes Of Auto Accidents In New Orleans?
- What Types Of Injuries Do Motorcycle Riders Generally Sustain From Accidents?
- What Are The Most Common Causes Of 18-Wheeler Trucking Accidents?
- Why Do Tractor-Trailer Accidents Occur?
- How Can I Afford An Auto Accident Injury Attorney To Represent Me?
- What Are Some Common Causes Of Auto Accidents In Louisiana?
- Am I Required To Notify My Insurance Company If I Am Involved In An Auto Accident?
- What Evidence Is Important To Prove My Personal Injury Accident Claim?
Contact our law firm to find out your rights as the victim of an automobile accident. The Robichaux Law Firm, LLC has over 44 years of experience helping victims of car accidents receive financial compensation.
Our firm does not charge a fee for initial consultations. We work on a contingency fee, and there is no charge to our clients if we are unable to recover money for you.
Call Now To Receive A Free Legal Evaluation