If you were an Uber or Lyft passenger involved in a car accident, you may be eligible to file a claim against the company. In addition, pedestrians, cyclists, or motorists involved in a Lyft or Uber accident caused by one of their drivers, may be eligible to file a lawsuit.

Uber and Lyft are popular ride-hailing companies. Although they classify their drivers as contractors, they may still be held responsible if one of their drivers is involved in a car accident. How responsible they are for an Uber or Lyft driver accident depends on the circumstances.

Both Uber and Lyft provide insurance policies to their drivers. If you are in an Uber or Lyft car accident while you are a paying passenger, you may file a claim against the Uber or Lyft car insurance policy. If the insurance company denies your claim, you may choose to file a lawsuit against Uber or Lyft. An experienced Uber/Lyft accident lawyer can help you determine your rights against the ridesharing company.

Lyft & Uber Accident Lawyers

If you or someone you love is injured in an Uber or Lyft car accident, an attorney can help determine your legal rights and explain your options to you. The attorneys at the Robichaux Law Firm can assist you in understanding how the laws apply to ridesharing companies, and can help determine the best course of action for you. Contact our firm today for a FREE CASE EVALUATION to discuss your options.



If you or a loved one might be the victim of a Lyft or Uber accident, contact our law firm to find out your rights. The Robichaux Law Firm, LLC has over 40 years of experience helping victims receive financial compensation.

Our firm does not charge a fee for initial consultations. We work on a contingency fee, and there is no charge to our clients if we are unable to recover money for you.



We are here for you. Give us a call at (504) 286-2022 or toll free at 1-800-404-9281 to speak to one of our trusted insurance claims attorneys in New Orleans, LA.

If you could be the victim of a Lyft or Uber accident, it is important to consult with an attorney as soon as possible.