Auto Accident? Remember 1-2-3-4-5
If you have the misfortune of being involved in an auto accident, remember these five steps:
1. Remain calm and still if you are injured. Wait for medical help.
2. Don''t make any admissions or statements about your own involvement in the incident. Anything you say can be used in a jury trial, should it come to that.
3. Get the names, addresses, drivers license numbers, car tag numbers, name of insurance carriers, and policy numbers of others involved in the accident. If you can, obtain information from witnesses.
4. Call the police. When law enforcement officers ask for a statement, be clear and concise. Don''t volunteer details that don''t matter or may work against you. Write down officers'' names and badge numbers.
5. Call your insurance agent as soon as you can, report the accident, and provide him or her with all the information you collected. You''ll be advised not to talk to other people''s insurance representatives.
Free Case Evaluation
Thank You! Thank you for your recent inquiry. I, or a member of my
staff will contact you by e-mail or telephone to obtain further details.
Send Email Instead Sorry, There was a problem sending your request. Click the button above to send me an email at email@example.com. I, or a member of my staff will contact you by e-mail or telephone to obtain further details of your Accutane ingestion.